Muling Buksan Ang Puso August 29, 2013

Views:
ABOUT THIS VIDEO:
Open your hearts for an epic love story about three generations of love and betrayal, and how the sins of the past continue to haunt two families whose lives are destined to be intertwined. Sa likod ng bawat hinagpis at hinanakit, may susi pa nga kaya para Muling Buksan ang Puso?
This video plays in PC/iPod/iPhone/iPad/Galaxy Phone and Tab.
info

Related Posts



Share this video :

+ comments + 1 comments

Anonymous
January 22, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I love that you put the episodes of my favorite Teleserye here and I'm grateful but this sayshis Video Plays In PC/IPod/IPhone/IPad/Galaxy Phone And Tab. but it does not work on anything I tested it on my phone, ipad and laptop

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | TV Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. FREE TV SHOWS - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by RVQ Template
Proudly powered by TVSERYE